WHY CHOOSE SCYTL?
Scytl simplifies elections. We focus on the details so you can focus on your voters. Scytl is a global leader in election technology solutions that simplify communication with your constituents, facilitate opportunities to increase democratic participation, and streamline legislative session management.
- I want to thank Scytl for their support during the 2016 Election. It has been great to work with you. We were all extremely pleased with Scytl Election Night Reporting...I know that it contributed to the overall positive perception of how our election processes and services were experienced.
- We are pleased with Scytl Voter Education, an end-to-end public communications website that is manageable through a web-based content management system. The overall solution delivery was successful, and as a result, I would recommend Scytl as a potential partner for other entities considering projects of this kind.
- Our previous Election Night Reporting (ENR) was unavailable and we had just 3 weeks to come to a solution. Scytl stepped up to the plate and had us up and running in time for the election. Not only that, our ENR has never looked better. The technology and support were unexpected.
- Scytl worked with us to develop a training curriculum unique to our processes and procedures. Now we are able to provide a consistent user experience and training for all workers...The overall delivery and performance has been very successful. We highly recommend Scytl for any such project in the future.
GLOBAL BUT LOCAL
1994 - Scytl's Security RootsAcademic research group at Autonomous University of Barcelona pioneered election security research that formed the foundation for Scytl security.
- Scytl was founded in 2001 in Barcelona, Spain.
- SOE Software founders successfully created a robust online solution for Pinellas County FL.
- Scytl technology was used in evoting election in Victoria, Australia.
- Scytl won two technology awards.
- SOE Software provided Election Night Reporting in 8 U.S. states, increasing access and transparency for more than 20 million voters.
- Scytl was awarded 2 patents
- Scytl technology successfully used for online voting in 8 binding elections around the world.
- Scytl awarded a patent for electronic voting in Mexico.
- Scytl's presence in the United States grows to impact more than 14 states during the 2010 General Election.
- Scytl was declared the winner of the National Internet Award by the Government of Catalonia
2012Scytl and SOE Software team up to be the global leader in innovative digital election technology, helping governments and organizations simplify elections around the world.
- Innovative Practices Award
- European Tech Tour Special Jury Award
- European Business Awards National Champion
- 53+ Million voters leveraged Scytl election modernization technology in the U.S. General Election.
- W3 Gold Award
for Website Features - User Experience
- 39 Million Voters helped in November 2017 election
- W3 Silver Award
for Website News - Real-time, Shareable Election Night Results
- 70+ Million Voters helped in November 2018 election
- W3 Silver Awardfor Website Best Practices
- Horizon Interactive Awards
Election Night Reporting, Disability & Sensitivity Awareness Training, and Cybersecurity Awareness Education in Government Offices
THEY TRUST US