HOW ONLINE TRAINING WORKS
- We have trained over 20,000 poll workers in 46 counties. SOE, a Scytl company, worked with us to develop a training curriculum unique to our processes and procedures. Now we are able to provide a consistent user experience and training for all workers. The solution is scalable and we can make updates to the material on our own without help from IT. The overall delivery and performance has been very successful. We highly recommend Scytl for any such project in the future.
- The Scytl Online Election Training program helped us efficiently recruit and train 4,000 tech-savvy election workers. In addition, the poll workers can review the training material closer to Election Day.
- Lessons include custom branding and content with multiple curriculum paths for different worker roles.
- Interactive lessons, exercises, and assessments keep trainees engaged throughout and assess knowledge retention.
- Create new content to account for changes in legislation.
- Upload previously created content in various formats – PDF, Powerpoint, video, photos.
- Easily pull reports on, and communicate with, trainees on training progress and completion.
- Custom content based on your specific equipment, process, and legislative requirements.
- Experienced online election educators with knowledge of best practices and experience from over 600 election jurisdictions.
- Flexible and scalable.
- Supplement in-person training, reinforcing key concepts and processes.
- Interactive content based on current adult learning theory practices.
Scytl Election Worker management streamlines recruitment, hiring, training, and scheduling through one simple solution. Optimize repeat worker deployment with digital evaluation records. Learn more about Election Worker Management.
Scytl has provided Online Election Worker Training in the United States since 2006.
In the 2016 General Election, Scytl helped train nearly 40,000 election workers, in more than 15 states.