HOW ONLINE TRAINING WORKS
- Prior to the 2016 General Election, I incorporated some of the Scytl Online Training content into our in-person training...This helped to make the training easier for me, and I think it helped ease some of the election judge's anxiety about working with machines they only use once or twice a year. In addition, I noticed significantly fewer phone calls on Election Day, allowing our office to focus on other areas of administering the election.
- We have trained over 20,000 poll workers in 46 counties. SOE, a Scytl company, worked with us to develop a training curriculum unique to our processes and procedures. Now we are able to provide a consistent user experience and training for all workers. The solution is scalable and we can make updates to the material on our own without help from IT. The overall delivery and performance has been very successful. We highly recommend Scytl for any such project in the future.
- Scytl Online Training is great and makes it easy to train our election judges! My judges have stated that unlike other online training programs, they are able to complete one training module at a time, and continue when time allows...Needless to say, this is a great program with many benefits for our team.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
- Custom training built for your specifications
- Upload your previously created training manuals & assessments
- Personalized style-guide of your training terminology
Scytl Support & Expert Educators:
- Scytl educators are experts in online education & instructional design
- Design your content for adult-learning friendly courses
- First year instructional design & creative content development
- Flexible, scalable, and interactive
- Option to create new content specific to your office and security needs
- Easy to communicate with team members that have not completed
- SCORM compliant for easy file transfer from previous LMS
- Created by experienced adult online educators
- Targeted content to adult learners
- Assessments configured to test key areas of knowledge
- Multiple reports on progress and training completion
- Team members receive a downloadable certificate of completion upon passing
- Option to customize certificates of completion
Scytl has provided Election Night Reporting in the United States since 2002.
In the 2016 General Election, Scytl provided Election Night Reporting to over 500 U.S. election jurisdictions, representing results for almost 40 million voters.