HOW ONLINE VOTING WORKS
- iVote means that I can vote anonymously like everybody else. It means independence, it means being sure that my voice has been heard and that my vote counted.
- Scytl [Online Voting] was successfully utilized at the Board of Directors and Credit Committee Elections during April 2016. Scytl consistently exceeded our expectations by providing us with the highest level of service throughout the project. I strongly recommend Scytl for any such future projects.
- We evaluated Scytl’s online voting option based on the following criteria: ease of use, flexibility, speed, process and turn-around time for providing the auditor the necessary reports. Scytl’s online voting solution 100% met these requirements during our evaluation. This election went very well. As a result, the DGC is now strongly considering replacing all paper ballot elections with online voting during future AGM elections.
- The new online voting model was implemented to help streamline both voting and the counting of votes. The new processes have especially benefited members of the cooperative residing deep in the countryside of Minas Gerais as it allowed them to vote from the comfort of their home or office.
- Security and privacy are paramount. We felt that Scytl's online voting security features met the needs of our municipality. Scytl's international experience in binding elections in complex jurisdictions also factored heavily into our decision to partner with them for the 2014 Municipal Elections.
Online voting platform
- Compatible with any device
- Automatic results calculation
- Tailored user interface
- Accessible to voters with disabilities
- Dedicated project manager
- Easy set-up form
- Daily participation reports
Built-in top level security
- Data encrypted from start to end
- Ballots digitally signed in the voter’s device
- Ballot box mixed before the vote count
- Confirmation receipts to track your vote
- Reduce costs in paper, physical equipment, and voting stations
- Expedite results delivery
- Save staff time on election management
- Allow participants to vote at their convenience
- Increase opportunities to participate in elections
- Guarantee that votes are anonymous, secret, tamper-proof, and verifiable
- Have government-level security
Combine Scytl Online Voting and Voter Education for accurate and easy to update communication with constituents before, during, and after elections. Learn more about Voter Education.
Increase member trust and engagement with Scytl Online Voting for associations. Scytl is the global leader in secure online voting and election management solutions. Our solution can help your association:
- Maintain governance structures with elected boards or committees
- Foster diverse and strong leadership
- Empower members with accessible voting
- Increase trust through secure association voting that can be audited by outside organizations