HOW ONLINE VOTING WORKS
- Scytl [Online Voting] was successfully utilized at the Board of Directors and Credit Committee Elections during April 2016. Scytl consistently exceeded our expectations by providing us with the highest level of service throughout the project. I strongly recommend Scytl for any such future projects.
- Security and privacy are paramount. We felt that Scytl's online voting security features met the needs of our municipality. Scytl's international experience in binding elections in complex jurisdictions also factored heavily into our decision to partner with them for the 2014 Municipal Elections.
- The new online voting model was implemented to help streamline both voting and the counting of votes. The new processes have especially benefited members of the cooperative residing deep in the countryside of Minas Gerais as it allowed them to vote from the comfort of their home or office.
- We evaluated Scytl’s online voting option based on the following criteria: ease of use, flexibility, speed, process and turn-around time for providing the auditor the necessary reports. Scytl’s online voting solution 100% met these requirements during our evaluation. This election went very well. As a result, the DGC is now strongly considering replacing all paper ballot elections with online voting during future AGM elections.
- iVote means that I can vote anonymously like everybody else. It means independence, it means being sure that my voice has been heard and that my vote counted.
Online voting platform
- Compatible with any device
- Automatic results calculation
- Branded for your municipality
- Accessible for voters with disabilities
Built-in top level security & vote privacy
- Data encrypted from start to end
- Ballots digitally signed in the voter’s device
- Ballot box mixed before the vote count
- Confirmation receipts to track your vote
- Auditable by outside organizations
- Guarantee that votes are anonymous, secret, tamper-proof, and verifiable
- Government-level security
- Participants can vote at their convenience
- Increase citizen engagement in local elections
- Reduce the need to be in one physical space in order to make town or city level decisions
- Reduce costs in paper, physical equipment, and polling places
- Expedite results delivery
FIND THE RIGHT LEVEL OF ONLINE VOTING FOR YOUR MUNICIPALITY
Online Voting for the private sector. Organizations have the security they need for today’s vote.
Online Voting for organizations that need additional customization and audit functionality.
Online Voting for binding public elections, with the highest security, auditability, and verifiability. Completely custom to your needs.
Scytl is a global leader in secure online voting for municipalities. We can help your city or town run a successful local election for local business that can’t wait:
- Elect town leadership and city council members
- Vote on local ballot initiatives
- Multiple ballot question types – rank-choice ballots, choose one, and more