HOW ELECTION NIGHT REPORTING WORKS
- "Since 2012, Colorado has consolidated election reporting of all 64 counties by leveraging Scytl Election Night reporting on Election Night. Our voters can access a single page to see results for congressional or state races and break down even further to show results at the county level."
- Our previous Election Night Reporting (ENR) was unavailable and we had just 3 weeks to come to a solution. Scytl stepped up to the plate and had us up and running in time for the election. Not only that, our ENR has never looked better. The technology and support were unexpected.
- I want to thank Scytl for their support during the 2016 Election. It has been great to work with you. We were all extremely pleased with Scytl Election Night Reporting...I know that it contributed to the overall positive perception of how our election processes and services were experienced.
- The combination of Scytl Voter Education and Scytl Election Night Reporting has significantly simplified and reduced the burden we face in the days leading up to the elections and on Election Day. Scytl Voter Education helped our office provide our constituents a simpler way to find their voter information, polling place locations with Scytl Election Night Reporting providing seamless real-time access to election results.
- Scytl ENR has been amazing for our county. Our voters, and for sure our candidates, love the ENR website on Election Night. They have watch parties, with a big tv set up with the scrolling link. The only time my phone goes off is if there’s a long pause in between result uploads. Even our voters like looking up reports on their own. They don’t have to call me for copies of reports, they can just go on the website on their own for the reports.
Election Results can be viewed by:
- State, district, and precinct levels
- Vote types (early voting, absentee numbers, and Election Day returns)
- County or precinct level, at the contest or question level
Real-time, automated Election Results Delivery
- Distribute report requests through an automated delivery system managed through a recipient list
- Includes detailed downloadable election results in CSV, ASCII, and XLS file formats
Enhanced Map and Graphical Presentation
- Modern charts and maps present results for each contest or issue on your ballot
- Give users the ability to visually drill-down into the granular details for each vote
Election Data Archive
- Easily archive election data online
- Display it in a dynamic custom format for the public
For Your Constituents
- Optimized for all your devices
- Highly Accessible – (WCAG AA 2.0)
- Multi-language platform
- Present your election office as modern, innovative, and efficient
- Increase public trust and transparency with access to real-time, secure election results
- Reduce the number of requests for information – send automated reports with new data
- Security protocol ensures data authenticity and integrity
- Compatible with most tabulators, and legacy infrastructure
- Scalable technology ensures coverage during critical periods
- Client support on-call 24/7, and monitoring on election night
You can choose the ENR that best fits your community, goals, and budget
Features for your constituents
- 508 ADA Compliant & WCAG AA2.0
- Standard design choices
- The essential user navigation options
Features for your office
- Ala carte features such as Vote Centers & Google Analytics
- The essential widget suite
- The essential configuration options
For your constituents:
- All the features available in ENR Lite
- My Favorite Races
- Mobile-optimized interactive maps
For your office:
- Custom design
- Advanced user-friendly widgets
- Advanced user navigation options
- Advanced Configuration options
Combine Scytl Voter Education and Election Night Reporting for accurate and easy to update communication with constituents before, during, and after elections. Learn more about Voter Education.
Scytl has provided Election Night Reporting in the United States since 2002.
In the 2020 General Election, Scytl provided Election Night Reporting to seven states, and counties in almost 20 states, serving more than 48 million voters.