HOW ONLINE VOTING WORKS
- Scytl [Online Voting] was successfully utilized at the Board of Directors and Credit Committee Elections during April 2016. Scytl consistently exceeded our expectations by providing us with the highest level of service throughout the project. I strongly recommend Scytl for any such future projects.
- iVote means that I can vote anonymously like everybody else. It means independence, it means being sure that my voice has been heard and that my vote counted.
- Security and privacy are paramount. We felt that Scytl's online voting security features met the needs of our municipality. Scytl's international experience in binding elections in complex jurisdictions also factored heavily into our decision to partner with them for the 2014 Municipal Elections.
- We evaluated Scytl’s online voting option based on the following criteria: ease of use, flexibility, speed, process and turn-around time for providing the auditor the necessary reports. Scytl’s online voting solution 100% met these requirements during our evaluation. This election went very well. As a result, the DGC is now strongly considering replacing all paper ballot elections with online voting during future AGM elections.
- The new online voting model was implemented to help streamline both voting and the counting of votes. The new processes have especially benefited members of the cooperative residing deep in the countryside of Minas Gerais as it allowed them to vote from the comfort of their home or office.
Online voting platform
- Compatible with any device
- Automatic results calculation
- Branded for your union
- Accessible for voters with disabilities
Built-in top level security & vote privacy
- Data encrypted from start to end
- Ballots digitally signed in the voter’s device
- Ballot box mixed before the vote count
- Confirmation receipts to track your vote
- Auditable by outside organizations
- Guarantee that votes are anonymous, secret, tamper-proof, and verifiable
- Government-level security
- Participants can vote at their convenience
- Increase member engagement and meet your quorum requirements
- Eliminate the need to be in one physical space in order to make union decisions
- Reduce costs in paper and physical equipment
- Expedite results delivery
Online Voting is customized with all the features needed to plan, organize, and manage your electoral process from start to finish.
Meeting Manager offers live online voting for decision-making meetings and assemblies. Organize your agenda and vote on items in just a few clicks.
Scytl is a global leader in secure online voting across all organization types. We can help your union run a successful election or annual vote:
- Elect union officers
- Vote on collective bargaining, strike votes, and contract ratifications
- Multiple ballot question types – rank-choice ballots, choose one, and more