SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
Security is the foundation for all Scytl products with 40+ international election security patents and patent applications. This allows us to deliver secure election technology to offices all over the United States.
- Scytl worked with us to develop a training curriculum unique to our processes and procedures. Now we are able to provide a consistent user experience and training for all workers...The overall delivery and performance has been very successful. We highly recommend Scytl for any such project in the future.
- I want to thank Scytl for their support during the 2016 Election. It has been great to work with you. We were all extremely pleased with Scytl Election Night Reporting...I know that it contributed to the overall positive perception of how our election processes and services were experienced.
- Our previous Election Night Reporting (ENR) was unavailable and we had just 3 weeks to come to a solution. Scytl stepped up to the plate and had us up and running in time for the election. Not only that, our ENR has never looked better. The technology and support were unexpected.
- We are pleased with Scytl Voter Education, an end-to-end public communications website that is manageable through a web-based content management system. The overall solution delivery was successful, and as a result, I would recommend Scytl as a potential partner for other entities considering projects of this kind.
- Our office loves Scytl ENR because it saves us time and work. The system is so easy to use, and the team – especially Maria – is a joy to work with and helps take some of the election stress off my plate. Before this, the room would be full of people on Election Night, and now nobody comes in. Everybody sits at home and watches the results come in.
Protecting your data is our highest priority in providing secure election technology. Each Scytl employee must sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) upon hire. Access to specific client data is based on employee role, and as-needed.
DATA CENTER SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
Scytl products and services are hosted on Amazon Web Services, a secure cloud service platform built on sound network infrastructure. AWS has multiple certifications, including SSAE 16, adhering to an extensive list of global security standards.
We conduct regular system checks to ensure our processes and services are working properly. Your production platforms and data are automatically backed up and stored at multiple locations in Amazon’s secure data centers. Our recovery procedures ensure that your data will always be available, even in the event of a disaster.